Monday, April 16, 2007

Weekend Round Up

We had a very busy weekend (as it seems that we always do lately).

Saturday was a birthday party for Maggie's little friend Alex. He was a fantastic cake smasher!
Here's Maggie at the party.


Here she is at home playing with her party favor loot. I ate the candy out of the bag.

She was a very curious child at church crawling all over every body. She aims right for all the ladies bare toes now that it's sandal season. I spend the time not listening to the lessons but sweating to death as I chase her around and feel embarrassed that she's being too loud or obnoxious.

We took a family pic after church.

Then Patrick fixed some BBQ ribs and chicken while we hung out in our barren back yard. Yes, I have landscaping plans. They just always seem to be at the bottom of my list.



After we put Maggie down we discussed our week. How did I go from having little or nothing to do to having way too much to do?? My calendar is pretty booked. I guess that's a good thing, right?

No comments: