Thursday, April 12, 2007

Childrens Music

Although I have a dreadful singing voice I love to sing. I confine my American Idol moments to either the shower or the car (which until Maggie knows how to complain, she's stuck with). I want Maggie to have an appreciation for music as well. We'll have to wait on a piano (I want one desperately) since our house is too small for one.

Grammy bought her first CD's which we love. They have all the classics that I grew up singing and/or listening to. I couldn't find an image anywhere but here's one in the series from Amazon.


We have Baby's Best Sleepytime Songs, Bedtime Favorites, Toddler Songs, and Toddler Tunes.

Also, on my last visit to Utah we stopped by the BYU Bookstore and picked up a CD of the LDS Childrens Songbook (words and music). Soooo cute! It has so many songs (5 CD's chock full) and not all of them do I know. I'm thinking I'll load them into my computer and burn just one CD of my favorites--the ones I grew up singing in Primary.

No comments: