Friday, April 6, 2007

Beautiful Bags

Thank you so VERY much to my lovely sister for turning me on to this fantastic site. I really believe carrying around this clutch in a fabric of my choice could elevate my mood (and make me look hip and artsy and enviable all at the same time). Ok, so its about a gazillion times too small to stuff even one diaper into but I still want it.









I actually have been in the market for a new bag. Something kind of in between a purse and a diaper bag. First and foremost, style. It has to look gooooood on me. Second, it has to hold enough baby supplies to get me through a couple of hours or less with Maggie. Any longer stretch of time and the diaper bag works great. I just hate carrying around a cumbersome diaper bag that is 80% empty to run short errands. I'm thinking this (never mind that its $400!!!):



This one from Banana Republic is also nice (nice looking and nice-er on the pocketbook at $178).







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the $400 one, minus the braided tassle thingy. Thanks for the link-over, or whatever you call it.
Love, J.