Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Expensive Walk Update:

I hit the Verizon Wireless store today to survey the damage to my phone (read about what I did below). Um, this little incident will cost me at the bare minimum $350! Ok, there IS another solution that will be cheaper that my gracious husband has offered up: I can have his phone, which is identical to mine, and he'll buy a cheaper phone to use himself. I'll let him decide once he hears the cost to get me up and running again. Until then, I'll be cell phone-less.

We also went on another Mommy n Me activity today. This one was a lot of fun. We met at a local park adjacent to McIntosh Lake. We took a nice stroll along the walkway and let the babes play around. Here is a pic of the lake:



Maggie also had her first experience with a swing. She squealed and shouted and cracked us all up.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that picture of maggie with the little boy with the binky in the back ground is adorable of maggie. It looks like a magazine cover!

- Ruby