Thursday, April 5, 2007

Mall Day

I spent most of today at the mall with three other new mommies. Fun....but very chaotic. All that effort and we really only hit about 3 stores!!

I have to say though--that for the first time since giving birth I really CRAVED another baby and this guy is the reason. I held him and I swear he could not have weighed more than a few small pounds! His name is Luke and his mom is lucky she got out of there with him.



On another note, Maggie fell into our coffee table twice last night and now looks pretty badly beaten. She looks swollen and bruised in two spots on her left cheek. I don't know if you can tell from the pictures.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you know to look....you can see a bruise on the cheek. First photo: maybe a bruise. Second photo: don't see no bruise.

Anonymous said...

nanny,

poor maggie. I hope she is ok after her owie. And that little boy is almost as cute as maggie was! Wich is really cute!

- Ruby