Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Baby Chairs

Since Maggie is now obsessed with the Baby Einstein videos, I was thinking she needs a comfortable chair to watch them from. She'll fall off our couch and/or bed depending on where she's watching. I just can't decide which one to get. I don't want to spend a fortune but I'd like to get something that's easily cleaned and can be moved easily (upstairs for watching in our bedroom and downstairs for watching in the family room).

This one from Pottery Barn Kids is my first choice because it has a slip cover that can easily be removed and washed. It also has a handle for moving from one place to another. BUT...its expensive in my mind.


I could go for something much cheaper that really can just be thrown away when dirty because its relatively cheap--but not too attractive and certainly wouldn't match anything.
This one is $20.


This microfiber one is SO cute but not easily cleaned, middle of the road price, and not very easily toted from room to room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I vote for PB, even though I have a thing against them right now. Its not too badly priced. But, don't have her name sewn on there, okay?