Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the 13th Ramblings

Why aren't there more restraunts with drive thru service?? How many moms are puttering around town trying to get errands done and end up at McDonalds because its the easiest? It was cold out today and I didn't want to get Maggie out of her car seat one more stinking time so I had limited options when I realized I was starving.

I know I've complained about this before to anyone who will listen but come on!!

How are we expected to stay healthy and trim when we're practically forced to eat bad-for-you fast food? I'll never want to get anywhere near a swim suit this year at this rate.

Yes, this is what I think about...

On another note, here are some cute pictures of Maggie chasing around her new purple ball. She puts it behind her head and drops it and then gets all confused when it rolls away.

2 comments:

Ashby said...

You know, I was thinking the same thing the other day. Have you ever noticed that Subway doesn't have a drive thru? Why is that? We mommies need more food options....currently, my favorite is Sonic - and even that isn't cutting it!

Diana Beck McCarty said...

Yes! We don't have a drive thru Subway either--although I've heard rumors that they exist.