Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Funny Cell Phone Shots

Yes! I've got my new (Pat's old) cell phone all set up today. Strange how something you lived the majority of your life without has become a mandatory appendage! I didn't take any fancy-schmancy pictures of anything today but I did find a bunch of pictures I took with my phone that I thought were funny (sorry, cell phone pics are poor quality).
At Maggie's last doctors appointment they pricked her big toe for an anemia test. They take about 3 drops of blood yet from the bandage they sent us off with it looks like they chopped her toe clean off!

Those little BabyLegs were a gift from Micaela/Addy. Aren't they cute? I highly recommend them. They are stylish, functional, and just super adorable on!


I don't know why but this picture reminds me of my sister Ellen. Maybe she was visiting when I took it. It's an old-ish picture. She's still obsessed with the remote.


And finally...remember way back when? hehe


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it when a photo makes me laugh out loud! Thanks for the cell-phone photos.