Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Stylin' Outdoor Baby

I just discovered this website while searching for a jogging stroller brand (thanks Ashby!). I want every single thing they've got and lucky, lucky me--they're local! Little Mountain Outfitters is right here in Boulder. I was a little wishy washy about going into Boulder to test drive some strollers but now I'll go just to SEE this store!

Two pair of shoes caught my eye. Little Etnies and Old Skool Vans.


Maggie needs more than one sunhat and this Patagonia one is so adorable.


And the reason I went to the site in the first place--the Mountain Buggy stroller. It may be a little fancy-pants for me....

2 comments:

Ashby said...

Cute shoes! Cute hat! Love the stroller! I'm going to have to check out that website! It looks great - and I'm in need of a few sunhats for Emma!

Anonymous said...

I have two pairs of vans baby shoes for Natalie. They are adorable on her and EVERYONE comments on how cute they are...which makes me feel better about spending so much money on baby shoes!!!