Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Does this Outfit Work?

I bought these shoes almost a month ago thinking good weather was right around the corner here in Colorado. I've been waiting not so patiently to wear them. These shoes are quite trendy and I'm not sure I can pair them correctly.




I thought this top from Old Navy was cute.



Maybe paired with the Kitty Cat pants from Anthropologie.

Do you think it would all come together well?? Any thoughts or suggestions on what to wear with my sweet slingback wedges?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the top and pants, but will the top cover the cute sash on the pants? Something to consider. Hum...and speaking of shoes. I need some! Those are cute.

Anonymous said...

I think you should go with a white button down-maybe linen-with a brown tank top underneath or just a brown shirt would look great to. I love the shoes also, except I am trying to figure how I would personally wear them without tripping and falling on my face.