Thursday, April 19, 2007

Jogging Stroller

My new jogging stroller came today. Yipee! I'm very excited. After way too much research and asking everyone I know we finally decided on this:

Its a Tike Tech. My friend, Vicki, has one and I was really able to see it in action. The other deciding factor for me was that it was WAY cheaper than the other highly rated brands. I'm not such a hard core runner that I need the best of the best. I found it on JoggingStroller.com which offered free shipping.

Here's a picture of Maggie being oh-so-helpful in assembling the stroller.






And, we were lucky enough to catch her first wave on film! I've been working on "hi" and waving for a while and it really didn't seem like any of it was sinking in. Then, today, her dad came out of his office and said "hi". She looked up and waved!! Of COURSE it would be for daddy (no, I'm not bitter.)

No comments: