Thursday, April 19, 2007

Magazines

I am a magazine person. I like them--a lot. I am the exact reason magazines are located at the register where ever you go.

I have two must-reads that are subscriptions: In Style (duh) and Sunset. And I have two new favorites:

Martha Stewart Living is GREAT. I am a slow learner or something cause I'm pretty sure everyone else has already discovered and/or appreciates this. I always kind of rolled my eyes at Martha Stewart and considered her a little silly. I was the silly one. After thumbing through a few issues I'm a full blown addict. Can you mainline Martha? Maybe it has something to do with an unknown genetic condition that was triggered by child birth.




Real Simple is my other new love. SO useful and motivating. Even the cover just makes me FEEL good. Ok, there are some bits of the magazine I find amusing and sometimes I really do roll my eyes. For example, the May edition had a "Simple Solution" to use a toilet paper roll as a hair accessories holder. Are they kidding? Why would you DO that?? I tried to find it on their website to get a picture but couldn't. Could they possibly know this idea wasn't one of their hottest?

1 comment:

Ashby said...

I love love LOVE Martha Stewart Living! Stacey gave me a subscription for Christmas....the gift that keeps on giving! I'll have to check out Real Simple now!