Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Wheels On The Bus Mania

The Wheels On The Bus. She's always asking to hear it, sing it, etc.

As I was walking past a toy store yesterday I noticed a little plastic bus ON SALE! I went in and found out it plays the beloved song. She loves it!

This morning I woke up to cries from downstairs and came down to find Patrick feeding Maggie in her highchair with the bus perched on the tray. She couldn't part with it long enough to eat breakfast.

I found it just as hard to take it from her for lunch. Oh, the fits that girl can throw!

If the last picture were a video, you would see that her hands are doing the circles for "round and round" and she's singing the song.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Max noticed her Vans. I noticed the sour face, and the clever little look in her eye. "I get what I want around here, and if I want to eat with my bus...you had just better accommodate." "Besides, I have bus obsession in my genes!" Go Maggie!

Emily S. said...

That is the cutest story!

Anonymous said...

Oh, if only I could be there to witness all of this...what fun it would be! I do love that little person!