Thursday, January 10, 2008

What Maggie Does When She's Sick

Sick Girl Activities:
If I have the laptop open she comes up and asks for "Maggie" which means she wants to look at the videos of her on the blog. We probably watch those videos more than anyone else!

For some reason Maggie does not like the vacuum and runs away from it. She runs into the closet I just took the vacuum out of.
Sometimes it requires getting INTO the book to really feel it. Humpty Dumpty needed a talking-to.

Sometimes it helps to read in a chair ON a chair.

Or just toss the extra chair and do some stretches during Barney episodes. Barney has been on much too much in our house during my cold when all I wanted to do was lay on my couch and produce snot.

3 comments:

Emily S. said...

She has the most precocious look on her face sometimes - like "I know exactly what I am doing and why I am doing it!" I love her little personality.

Anonymous said...

How can she be so much fun when she is sick? I like the chair on the chair thing! So clever and precarious.

Ashby said...

I have to agree....the chair on the chair gave me a great laugh. Kids are so ingenious aren't they?!