Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A New Year

Maggie has found a new way to watch her beloved Barney:

As I took down the Christmas decorations Maggie wore her fancy new Disney hat and "helped".
Although she's developing a hat obsession the shoe obsession has not subsided.
I use the term "hat" loosely.
We went to the mall for some fun since it was too cold outside. Maggie found a few girls to join although they only spoke Spanish. They were a lot older than her and just treated her like a living doll. (sorry for the poor quality pic)

I truly meant it was COLD outside.

5 comments:

Emily S. said...

I can't believe how much she is starting to look like a little girl! So cute.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Maggie likes the Mickey Rocker...I sure loved it when I was her age.

Anonymous said...

What is the green thing on her head? Love the winter look. "Rocka-bye, don't cha cry."

Karla said...

Cold? Maybe you need to come visit - it was 70 degrees today! Love the Minnie hat!

Karla said...

Okay, I'm just a wee bit slow. I just now realized why you had the Mickey Mouse picture on your "Happy Holiday's" post. I was beginning to worry, thinking you've gone all Disney nuts on me (with no reason), but now it makes sense! :)