Monday, January 21, 2008

Weekend Review: Ho Hum

Friday we had a play date at "the twins" house--Julie and Keirsten. Our little group is starting the second generation. Two moms brought their tiny infants for all to see.

Saturday morning Patrick took Maggie for a while as I attempted to walk outside. It.Was.COLD. I hardly could stand the cold when the wind picked up and once my iPod stopped working due to the cold I headed home. We spent the afternoon test driving cars. We plan on tossing that gas guzzler asap.

Maggie had a great time at church on Sunday even though she was one of only two kids in nursery. Where the heck were the six million other kids that are normally there??

I took some fabulous video of Maggie but my camcorder is wonky so this version on my regular camera will have to do.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a big girl now. Love the dress.

Karla said...

Love the video! SO CUTE! I wish Maggie lived closer to Natalie so they could play.

What cars did you test drive?