Friday, January 4, 2008

Finally, My Movie Software is Working!

I've had a bunch of random clips I've been meaning to post. I just smooshed them all together in 2 movies (kinda long ones at that).
Some of the clips make her look a little scrunched because I took the film with my camera sideways and had to edit/rotate it to get the correct orientation--the price is a funky look.
(In the swimming pool clip she gets a face full of water and it sounds like she's crying. She wasn't. It was another kid. She was smiling and just fine.)






3 comments:

Karla said...

Evil Knievel on your hands jumping off the chair like that! JK. Glad to see she's not jumping off the couch instead. (She doesn't still do that, does she?)

Anonymous said...

Oh thank-you for those darling movies - especially the "Brett" part at the end. She cracks me up.

Diana Beck McCarty said...

I hope Brett appreciates that he's one of the few people who's name she's mastered.
Karla, yes--she still jumps off the couch. Now its just onto her chair instead of the floor.