Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mondays Are Now "Work Out" Days (and Coloring Days)

Maggie loves to color although she rarely colors on paper. It's typically her hand, the couch, the walls, etc. Here I actually caught her doing the right thing.


Doesn't this look uncomfortable?

I took her to the local rec center so I could attend a Power Sculpt class. The lady knew this was her first time and asked exactly where I'd be in case she needed to get me. She didn't come. I picked Maggie up after the class and the lady told me how well she had done. duh.

Oh, the class I went to was great! I had gone the week before with some mommy friends of mine but this teacher was much harder. One thing I miss about being childless--the oodles of available time to work out. But it was a good trade.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so artistic. I think laying down on the hard wood floor looks more comfortable than coloring on the floor with my legs straight out in front of me.