Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Political Confusion--I Can't Be The Only One

I was on a certain celebrity smut website the other day (too embarrassed to admit which one but I think you'd all know it) and found THIS site that helps "connect you to the 2008 Presidential Candidate that represent your beliefs the best".

We took the short quiz and got our top 3 results--great right? Maybe. BUT the closest candidate only matched up 65%!!! In my opinion that's not much. That means 35% of the time I'll flat out disagree with my "best match". Is it me....or them?


I also went into all the main issues by candidate, a great feature, and realized just how completely I disagree with some of the top runners. UGH! What to do?

5 comments:

Nikki said...

I don't have an answer but just wanted to say YAY that you're checking out the candidates! :) I had what I thought was a brilliant idea this week to help arrange childcare for parents who wanted to attend their party's caucus but after emailing a moms group I'm in (that has over 100 members) I got TWO responses and neither of them planned on attending a caucus! Ugh! So I'm just glad to see there's another mom out there who's interested in who our next leader will be :)

Nikki said...

Oh - and when I took the quiz on the site you posted my top pick was a 73% match :) However, how can both Mitt Romney and Hillary Clinton be in my top three? That just doesn't seem right!

Anonymous said...

oh thank-you. I think this will really help me.

Emily S. said...

You're not the only one! I will have to check out this site.

Ashby said...

Good for you for checking out the candidates! Do you guys vote on Super Tuesday?