Thursday, January 24, 2008

This Time I Caught It!

I wrote earlier about Maggie climbing up on our kitchen table to play with the light fixture. Well, she's at it again and this time I went for my camera first.

In case you can't tell, she's actually spinning it! I was trying not to laugh because I don't want to encourage this.

Later, I sat her down for her daily dose of Barney (which we now have to spell in order to avoid begging for it after hearing the word). Check out how she watches him. She is not in the middle of a word or a yawn. She's just watching it with her mouth wide open.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barney must be truly amazing!! Get the monkey off your table. No more monkeys jumping on the bed.....or swinging from the light fixtures.

Emily S. said...

That is the cutest picture of Maggie in the chair - with her arm propped, chin in hand, and mouth wide open. Classic.

Karla said...

Maggie, mouth wide open, cute chair...all the ingredients for a perfect picture! Awesome!

Is she still leaping off the couch? I hope she doesn't leap off the table!