Monday, June 25, 2007

Weekend Review: Lots of Reading

Friday night we ordered food from a local restaurant, Martini's Bistro. I don't know why we keep ordering from there because they are flat out mean when i call them. Don't know why. The food is good but I'm wondering if I ever wanna call back.
We watched this weeks episodes of SYTYCD and started betting each other on who will win. Yes, we're lame. We don't care. I've blogged about it here.

The rest of the weekend was basically spent putting around the yard, playing with Maggie, knitting and doing lots of reading. I picked up a book for me and one for Maggie (or at least one for raising kids).




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where these photos taken with the cell phone? Very cute girl, that Maggie-O.

Karla said...

I noticed your stacking ring toy for Maggie...it is so cute! Where did you get it? Mine is just the Fisher Price version...BORING :)

Diana Beck McCarty said...

Patrick's sister gave the stacker thing as a hand-me-down and we love it. It's a top fav of Maggie's--she actually knows how to stack them! It's a wooden one and I've seen them at small, locally owned toy stores.

Diana Beck McCarty said...

oh, and yes, the pics were taken with the cell phone. still need to get out and buy a new cord.