Friday, June 22, 2007

Camera Phone Pics

Its infuriating to have pictures trapped on your camera with no way to get them posted for people to see!!
Well, I did take a few snapshots with my camera so these will have to do.
Maggie is a pro at walking...as long as she has this toy to hold onto. She careens recklessly around the kitchen until stopped by, say, the island, the kitchen table or chairs, the wall, etc.

Its hard to get a diaper change completely finished before she squirms away. I couldn't quite get her bottoms back on before she decided it was time to read.

New hat, at the park.

1 comment:

Karla said...

Hey, at least your camera phone takes good pictures! And can't you just buy a new USB cable...just a thought. I'd check the trusty old internet; I bet you can find something :)