Wednesday, June 20, 2007

New Swim Suits

I went to Old Navy to buy Maggie a new swimsuit--going to the park every day has made me realize we need more than one. They did not have a one-piece suit! They were all tiny bikini's...for babies.
Now, I'm not opposed to bikinis for those who like them but my focus is to make sure Maggie can maximize her play time without her mom yanking at a bikini that won't stay in place. We found a couple of cheap ones at Marshalls--cheap but also barely fitting. She'll grow out of them soon but at $5 each who cares?
How cute are those suits!?

4 comments:

Karla said...

Funny! I bought both of those suits for Natalie before we went to Hawaii. I LOVE the striped one...it's one of my favorites on her.

Diana Beck McCarty said...

the one i bought maggie is way too small--she'll only be able to wear them like once but, yes, its so cute!

Anonymous said...

Darling little body. Sweet swim suits.

Ashby said...

Cute suits!!!

I don't get the whole bikinis for babies craze. I did put Brooklyn ina two piece when she was potty training for easier access. But now we are back to onesies.

I got some darling suits for the girls from Target if you are on the hunt for more!