Thursday, June 14, 2007

Botanicals



My aunt, Janet Beck Clark has opened a new Etsy shop for her amazing botanicals. People, I love these so much that I have her botanicals hanging in THREE separate rooms of my house!


Janet is amazingly talented and her botanicals are a-mazing. Both my sister and design mom have blogged about this already. I have to agree with Gabrielle that I have yet to see a picture that does them justice.

Go, look, buy. Every house should have one of these works of art.

4 comments:

Karla said...

I LOVE the black one with the white flowers. How beautiful!

Ashby said...

Those are beautiful! Wasn't there are piece of glass in the old 9th East house that had butterflies in it? Did your aunt do that one too?

Anonymous said...

Yea for the botanicals. I still have 3 that need frames. I like that the etsy shop ones are framed.

Anonymous said...

Very nice, Di! Thanks.