Friday, June 1, 2007

First "Official" Haircut

On a whim (I was just out for a walk with Maggie) I decided to get the almost birthday girl in picture perfect form. Nobody wants to see themselves with a mullet.
I've cut her mullet several times before but this was her first salon trip.


The pictures are a little blurry because I was trying to take them quickly so that I could get back to holding her on that precarious perch--she's sitting on two booster cushions.



Getting your haircut is exhausting.

4 comments:

Karla said...

How did she do? Did the haircut turn out the way you wanted it? You must take a picture of her with her new do!

Diana Beck McCarty said...

She did great. She mostly just stared. The cut is hardly noticable really. Just took off the back...

Anonymous said...

those pictures are halarious!! Do u have any more? If so please show!

-Ruby

Anonymous said...

So funny! She has some great expressions. Who needs words?