Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Perfect Summer Scent

While I was buying my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer, the stunning sales girl offered a sample of their new body lotion--Almond Coconut Milk. Oooooooh, I love it! Its the perfect summer scent and although I cannot bring myself to justify the hefty $55 price tag, I really want it for vacation.


Have you ever noticed how places like that always hire insanely young and gorgeous girls that somehow make you think dropping obscene amounts of money on their product will miraculously make you look as young, fresh and gorgeous as they are?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just experienced that today,as a mater of fact. Luckily, I had to pick up Ruby from the dentist and take sneaky pictures of purses. No time to be tantalized by the prospect of becoming gorgeous.