Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Food, Food, and More Food

Why is it that after I've read the latest Martha Stewart Living I have a pile of new recipes to try? Yes, every now and again there's a great craft or household tip I tear out but mostly...it's food.

Examples:
Cherries baked inside tiny almond tea cakes. Could they be any cuter??


White Nectarines, Cherries, & Plums with Honey-Drizzled Soft Cheeses and Toasted Almonds. Summer rocks for fruit.



And finally, Hazelnut Blondies. Well, anything with a dollop of Nutella on it can't be bad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must have your mother's genes in you...we do have similar inclinations. You can check out my pile of recipes when you come to town.

Karla said...

When do you have time to make all these, or are you just stockpiling the recipes for when you get a moment? They all look delicious. I subscribe to the "Everyday Food" magazine she puts out. Everything I have made from that has been excellent! Maybe you will be interested in that since you like to look for recipes.

Diana Beck McCarty said...

I make a new recipe once a week. I usually have 3-4 in my file ready to go. hmmm. If I get the mag will I be overwhelmed??