Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Caught by Phone

I usually post such happy and sublime pictures of my child. Well, a lot of the time she looks like this:

She had somehow gotten a hold of my phone and when I took it away she screamed at me and hit the couch. mmm. cute. I snapped a picture of her with the phone which she was none too pleased about.

We also took her to Fridays for lunch yesterday and ordered her some mac n cheese from the kids menu. Her first big girl meal. She loved it. Here is the picture from my phone:

Funny, how you can go from completely healthy, organic food for your baby and then once they've had disgusting birthday cake it's like Pandoras Box has opened. Oh well, I'm pretty sure no matter how hard I try she's gonna get her fair share of kid food full of unspeakably bad-for-you ingredients. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go serve myself up some organic ice cream....

2 comments:

Ashby said...

That was Brooklyn.....birthday cake ruined our sweet little girl. Suddenly she grew and additude, and in the past two years it hasn't gone away. Although, it is getting a little better. Sending you LOTS of good baby vibes ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~!!!

Karla said...

It's fun to see the personality come through when they are mad. You just have to laugh!