Friday, November 16, 2007

When I go to Coscto I usually end up with a lot of boxes. I stack them inside one another. This stack also had a bag with handles:
Yesterday we hit the Gobble Gobble Story Time at the mall. Maggie has somehow turned into an insatiable social butterfly. I couldn't keep her in one place. Can you find her in the pic? Her back is turned to the camera as she takes off to make some new friends.

Afterwards, Julie and I took the kids to the play area since it was quite clear they were not done playing.
This is such a sweet photo of Julie and Luke!
The play area was very crowded so Maggie ended up on one of the smaller, more boring "rocks" to avoid getting squished by the bigger and MUCH more aggressive kids.

3 comments:

Karla said...

How fun! Does she sit still to listen to the story, or is she more interested in seeing/playing with all the kids?

Diana Beck McCarty said...

She sat still for a minute but mostly she just ran around to "talk" to everybody. She did, however, freeze and start clapping every time there was applause. I think she thought it was for her!

The Porter Family said...

Hey Diana,

Thanks for your post! It was great to hear from you, and a very generous offer!

I check your post too from time to time! Your daughter is so adorable! Isn't it the funnest/most challenging experience of your life?! Wait till you have four! :)