Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Jam Packed Day

Yesterday was an unusually busy one. After I put Maggie down for her morning nap I headed over to my neighbors house for a scrapbook session. Don't worry--Maggie was not left alone in the house--Patrick was there. I was able to get quite a bit done which usually never happens.

After that I came racing home to spend the day with my friend Julie and her stinking adorable son Luke. I have a video of Maggie and Luke HERE.
We ran all sorts of errands. Here are some pictures of the kids around town.
I came racing home from that in time to have Micaela and Addy over for dinner. Whenever we get together it's a flurry of conversation to make sure we get everything out. Good times. The kids were hysterical but I didn't take even one picture!
I dropped into bed praying Maggie would sleep better. She complied--sort of. She only woke up a FEW times...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maggie and Luke make a very cute couple of shoppers. They look like two happy characters.

Karla said...

I love the shopping cart pictures. Darling! I bet it makes you want to have another baby! :)

Shuldberg Family said...

Maggie looks like she has so much personality! And very cute too.