Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween '07

After an exhausting day of shopping, Maggie and I were on our own for the afternoon and evening (Daddy had bowling). First, Maggie had a major diaper while out shopping and I ended up with poop EVERYWHERE! Oh, and I happened to be doing this awful diaper change in my car. I was sweating and cursing (in my head) by the end of it all and didn't have the strength or energy left to get her pants back on. That will explain the half dressed child in some pics.

Maggie also came down with a cold yesterday and was not at all in the mood to be put in her costume. We managed and once she was bribed with M & M's (those are the shots with my hand in the frame--or her pointing at the counter begging for more) and the trick-or-treating started she seemed to perk up a bit.













1 comment:

Ashby said...

She is the cutest little butterfly! I love that costume, where did you find it. And you aren't alone in the bribing world. We have to bribe Brooklyn ALL the time to get her to look at the camera.....darn kid. I have so many pictures of her withe jelly bellies in her mouth its almost ridiculous!