Thursday, November 8, 2007

Morning Shake

Every morning Patrick makes a breakfast shake for us ("us" now includes Maggie who simply can't be left out).
When you open the fridge to get the shake ingredients she gets in.

We let her drink out of our glass. She gets mad when it's my turn to have a sip. Don't ya love that shake mustache?

The recipe? Ha! Patrick NEVER uses recipes for anything. He dumps soft tofu, soy milk, banana, and whatever frozen or fresh fruit we have into the blender. It's very precise and scientific.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Part of routine, she is. She looks quite comfortable in the fridge! Can Pat fix fruit shakes in our kitchen?

Emily S. said...

That sounds very healthy and delicious. I wish somebody would make me a breakfast shake every morning - it's cereal all around at our house :-)

Ashby said...

Sounds good. I wish my husband would make me breakfast in the morning. Although, he's lucky if I make him anything....LOL!

As always, Maggie's adorable....shake-stash and all!

Karla said...

Maybe you need to tell Patrick to add some orange peel and oats! Yummmm! :)

I love the "hang-out" spot inside the fridge. Natalie goes there several times a day.

Diana Beck McCarty said...

Oh Karla, I totally LOVED your moms morning concoctions growing up! So funny.