Friday, November 2, 2007

New Camera

I have finally been forced into buying a new camera. I took about a million pictures lately for all of the Halloween activities we participated in and although I posted what I'm sure appeared like a million pictures I actually lost many due to my lens going out on me. I would get a completely black picture, smack my camera around, the lens would focus for a shot or two, and then it would poop out on me again.

I bought this. The Canon Powershot SD850 Digital Elph.
Why I bought this: price was reasonable, size was small, more memory and megapixels than my old one. That's it. I'm not an aspiring photographer. This will do just fine thank you.

Here are the first two pictures I took as I begin to figure out my new camera. Lots to read and play with.

2 comments:

Karla said...

Looks like it takes great pictures! I can tell a difference actually...much clearer. Sorry you bought it without having Mike get you a deal! We can still do that for you and then you can return this one...interested? I'll ask him what price he can get it at and let you know.

Anonymous said...

I see Maggie likes the new camera! Please e-mail that photo. I need to add it to my personal collection.