Monday, November 5, 2007

Weekend Review: Teething Nightmare

I think I lost consciousness this weekend. I took next to no pictures and got next to nothing done...but I have a hard time remembering. I DO know that Maggie was up every two hours both Friday and Saturday nights (and most of the week as well). Those dang eye teeth are not pleasant.
Saturday was spent organizing the basement to give me a space to set up a craft table/computer corner. Our basement is not finished so its rough but it's something.
Sunday I knew I was deeply sleep deprived because my eyes burned when I tried to focus on the speakers at church.
Since I still have to learn my new camera I only took a couple of pics with that and a couple of pics with my old one. Here they are.
This one's a little out of focus (new camera) but it's cute all the same.

Maggie is getting used to her big play space in the basement. I'll take some pictures of that today hopefully.

2 comments:

Karla said...

Wow, sorry for the lack of sleep. I've been experiencing the same thing...Natalie's getting her molars. Joy. Glad she's getting them, I just wish they came in fast so we could get past this stage.

I love Maggie's dress and hat! :)

Anonymous said...

She is quite the photogenic little wonder. It is so hard to believe that she is keeping you up at night. Just look at that sweet, well-rested face!