Monday, November 19, 2007

Weekend Review: Fondue, B-Day Party, and Dancing

Most of Friday was spent preparing for the Crapo's to come over for a fondue dinner. Since I'm extra lazy these days there was a lot of house cleaning to do. Maggie stayed out of my way by getting in the tote that holds diapers and wipes. I didn't take many pictures of the dinner. Fondue requires constant attention. It was VERY tasty though. Afterward I snapped this of the girls. It was a great night. Good food, good friends, fun games. Even the kids were in a great mood. They played peacefully together most of the dinner giving the adults a relaxing moment or two.
Saturday was the big Ohio State vs. Michigan football game. You can breathe easy--the Buckeyes won. Later that day we headed to our neighbors house to celebrate Owens second birthday. Here he is with his mom (my walking partner Marisa) and his truck decorated cake.There were lots of people there yet all the good shots of Maggie are of her alone.

Sunday morning Maggie was looking so sweet in her little footy pj's. I turned on some music and picked her up to dance. She immediately curled up in my arms and nestled her head on my shoulder and let me dance her around the kitchen. Every time I twirled or dipped she would do a soft giggle or coo. Oh, my!! I was in heaven. It was so dang sweet!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Can't wait to dance with the Magster.

Karla said...

Fun weekend! I wish I could have said the same for mine...Natalie and Mike were sick and I my tummy hurts this morning. I will be so mad if I get sick today! Anyway, I agree, there is NOTHING sweeter than when Natalie cuddles with me. I melt. She's been extra cuddly lately and it makes it hard to get anything done - mainly because I can't fathom the thought of putting her down to clean/work.