Wednesday, May 9, 2007

My Pedometer Has Arrived!


I got my pedometer yesterday from the WOMAN Challenge. Yipee! I'm so excited to get started.
I was amazed at the information and services the government has out there for women's health. Now that I'm a mom I look at my health, and the health of those I love, from an entirely different perspective. It matters folks!

I'm gonna wear my pedometer around for a while before the official kick off day (Mother's Day) to make sure it works and I get an idea of what 10,000 steps a day really means.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do they factor in 'leg length'? I think it should be about distance so that tall people aren't penalized (my 10,000 steps will get me halfway across the state, while yours might only get you to the library and back).

Daddy

Anonymous said...

I look forward to getting mine in the mail. Looks like I'm committed, thanks. Anonymous is very funny today (p.s.)