Friday, May 11, 2007

Gramdma & Grandpa On Their Way

Patrick's parents are on their way up from the oven called Phoenix. They just called to say they won't be here until this evening (as opposed to the scheduled arrival at lunch time). I have to say that I'm relieved--um, my house is NOT ready for them and instead of cleaning and preparing I'm in my robe, on my couch, blogging. Nice.
I hope their ready for a very active little person!

Here's Maggie after spotting her daddy-o in the backyard mowing. I'm the one who carried her in MY belly for 9 months yet, do I get this adoration?? no.

4 comments:

Karla said...

Yeah, it's hot here in AZ! I bet their trip will be wonderful...especially when they get to play with their active and ADORABLE little grand-daughter!

Anonymous said...

Grandma and Grandpa are so lucky. I'm sure they will adore her! How can one help it, with those big blue eyes staring up at you. "Anything, Maggie. Anything."

Ashby said...

You are so dang good at blogging!!! Ok, and those eyes of Maggie's are to die for!

Anonymous said...

When are you guys coming out to see us again? Maggie is the cutest!
-mer