Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Zia Face Products

I supported myself through college by working at Good Earth Natural Foods--a locally owned and operated health food store in Utah. One of my jobs was to order product for, and manage, the "health and beauty aids" section. My translation: lotions and potions.

The very best brand was Zia out of San Francisco. Folks, its gooooood. They always let me pick any of their products for myself when I placed the store order. Free product--yipee. I couldn't afford it as a college student otherwise yet, as beauty products go, its really not on the expensive side. These are some of my all time favs that I still use:

Papaya Enzyme Mask






Sea Tonic Aloe Toner






Everyday Moisturizer (only goes on well when face is still wet from the toner!).

2 comments:

love.boxes said...

That stuff sounds awsome..

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just bought that everyday moisturizer! We must be related.