Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Crafty Room

I so desperately want my own craft room/office. I want one even more so after seeing this one. Soule Mama--that room rocks!
Here's just one of the pics from her blog. Doesn't it just MAKE you wanna be creative?



I currently share an office with my husband but since he works from home I'm often left out in the cold (the rest of the house). 90% of his day is spent on conference calls which requires quiet and privacy. Plus our office looks EXACTLY like a college student's dorm room minus a bed. Its my least favorite room ever. If I won the Pottery Barn Sweepstakes I would pick this room for a makeover.

My friend Brandi has a very enviable craft room. Check out her blog here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe every woman needs her own craft room, like every man needs his den. I'd LOVE to have something fun and organized like these pictures show.

Ashby said...

I want a craft room too! right now all my crafty things (ie - scrappbooking, and ribbons for bow making) are in bags and boxes. it's driving me crazy. But one thing at a time I guess.....I need a house first!

Anonymous said...

You could move to UT, be our neighbor, and fix up the basement...ouila - a craft room. I personally vow to dedicate the space to you. And I'll babysit Maggie too.

Anonymous said...

generic tramadol buy tramadol sr 100 mg - tramadol dosage 60 lb dog