Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The Boulder Dushanbe Tea House

We went to a tea house down in Boulder for lunch yesterday and, of course, I forgot my camera! Here is a picture from their website. Really nice!

The food was super tasty and Maggie was mostly well behaved! I had a fantastic butternut squash ravioli with a cream walnut sauce. Too good.
Here's a cute picture. I looked over and thought that Maggie had fallen down or something because she had a huge red mark on her forehead. It was Grammy's lipstick kiss.

We left Maggie with Daddy for the evening and went out to eat and hit Target before heading home to watch the PBS Mormon thingy. Grammy asked not to be put in my blog--tough noogies.


Here's a pic of Maggie in some Croc-style shoes we bought for next to nothing at Target. I've decided not to keep them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious why you would keep the $40 shoes and return the shoes that cost 'next to nothing'?

Daddy

love.boxes said...

Look at those big baby blues... :)

Anonymous said...

those shoes are adorable!!!!!! So cute!!