Friday, May 18, 2007

Gardening Novice

Maggie and I went shopping for flowers today. While she napped I planted them. My very first attempt at plants of any kind in our yard. Ok, so it's small and not too fabulous but you have to start somewhere, right?

I hope to get a few more things done this weekend (that's if I can convince my darling husband to spare some time to help--he packs his weekend to-do lists pretty heavy).

Maggie has learned about cupboards. She doesn't really seem interested that there's anything inside--just that she can open and then SLAM them shut. Awesome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you have a great eye for height and color combo in your little wine barrel garden plot.
I told you Maggie is the perfect child. Most kids would unload the cupboards all over the floor.

Karla said...

You did an awesome job on the flower combination! It looks great!

Karla said...

Maggie looks so cute in this picture! I love her shirt, too! I guess when you are that cute, you can get away with anything :)