Monday, May 7, 2007

Swimming Lessons

I've been thinking about putting Maggie in some swimming lessons. I do have a slight vanity issue--post baby body--but I'll swallow my pride and do it anyway. I prefer to focus on my daughter's suit choices (obsess much?).
I spotted this in one of my MANY trips to Gymboree. So far, its my favorite.

I really love the gingham bikini, also from Gymboree, but I'm kind of opposed to a bikini for babies because I can't imagine how it would stay in place!

This one is fantastic too. Can't beat the price (thanks Old Navy). Also--sun protection.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the orange one because I'm so VERY partial to orange.

Ashby said...

Darling suits!!! Got to love Gymboree, but you really can't beat the price tag at Old Navy!

MrsEm said...

I love the orange one. Match it with a little hat for sun protection and she'll be a true diva at the pool :)

Micaela said...

I vote orange. Adorable!! And by the way - that is a GREAT picture of you holding Maggie. All your shots of Maggie make me want to be a better mom.