Friday, December 7, 2007

I'm Working On It

I'm trying to move through my days. I'm working on some posts but my brain is not functioning very well. Be patient. Julie posted a beautiful quote on her blog today.

I remembered I had something myself.


Death opens a door out of a little, dark room (that's all the life we have known before it) into a great, real place where the true sun shines and we shall meet.

--C.S. Lewis. Til We Have Faces

I know I'll meet Bri again. Here are more folks I'll see again where the true Sun does shine.



4 comments:

Emily S. said...

I really like the quotes you and Julie have posted. They are beautiful and so appropriate.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love that quote. Thank-you!

Karla said...

Thanks for sharing those beautiful messages (both Julie's and yours). During this time there is nothing harder, I think, than to handle the emotions that come from missing Brian. Those messages, written by inspired people whom have also lost loved ones, seem to help us as we hold fast to our faith, knowing that we will see him again. I love you! Stay strong. I too know you will see him again and that will be a happy day!

Anonymous said...

Di,

I loved that quote-and I feel the same way about trying to move through the day. I started laundry at 9 am and didn't put the first load in the washer until noon! I can't concentrate on the things I should be doing. Each day is getting easier.

Love Char