Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Hard Day

Maggie has a sore mouth as her last eye tooth tries to cut. She's really in pain from it--grumpy and crying constantly (except of course when her dad is there--he doesn't believe me that she's grumpy).

I had a hard time dealing with her grumpiness because, frankly, I was grumpy myself. Brian's birthday was yesterday. He would have been 43. My family got together for the occasion. I spent the day on the couch feeling sorry for myself.

Here's some pics from my position on the couch.

4 comments:

Karla said...

Sorry. It will be hard probably every year on both yours and Brian's b-day. I wouldn't consider the way you feel as "feeling sorry for yourself", it's just naturally how you feel when you think about, miss and wish for Brian. I hope you are feeling better.

On a happy note, Maggie is darling! Looks like she's a good climber, too! Natalie climbed onto our coffee table last night. She was so proud of herself. It took some determination to actually do it. Little monkeys!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you need to keep that child from climbing the shelves.

I agree with K. You're not feeling sorry for yourself. You're just sad, which is normal.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to say that I love the belt.

Anonymous said...

I love all of the wonderful pictures of your family and your activities...it really brightens my day. I love Maggie's poncho...it reminds me of the ponchos I made for my children when they were little.