Monday, December 3, 2007

Brian's Obituary

Bri-Bri's obituary:



I have loads and loads of Brian pics at home. I'll post all the coolness when I get back. In the meantime, enjoy these of Maggie and Brian taken by Julie.

Brian was very weak and was always nervous about holding Maggie but couldn't ever pass up the chance. If he wasn't holding her he would wheel up next to her, wherever she was, and touch her tiny little hand. He adored her. Maggie will know that.

Here he is watching over Maggie to make sure Grampy takes good care.

2 comments:

MrsEm said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you in this hard time.

Karla said...

It is still pretty unreal to think that he's not here anymore. I can't imagine how you are feeling. I am so sorry! I wish there was something I could do to help you survive such a huge loss to your family. I love you and am keeping you and your family in my prayers.