Saturday, December 3, 2011

Misc Pictures

Our first trip to the Denver IKEA. Maggie did this pose with every sign she was close to:


When we visited the Utah IKEA last year Maggie found this stuffed carrot. She begged and begged me to buy it for her and I flat refused. When she found the same carrot here in Denver I broke and let her have it. She is in love with that silly carrot!


Maggie has homework now. Crazy! Caroline likes to feel like she does too so I sit them both at the table and real and fake homework. It's so sweet.


When I pulled out the Fall/Halloween tote for decorating Maggie found the box of old clown costumes my mom had made for me (and my brother and sister). She loved them and if they hadn't been way too big she would have been a clown this year! It was just DARLING seeing her in the same outfit I had worn so many years ago!


In fact, here is the original 3 wearing their brand spanking new clown costumes all those years ago. Randy, me, Ellen. Aren't we CUTE?:


At one of our twice weekly playdates I let the girls get out the make-up. Maggie had posted a sign in our front window weeks earlier that read "Maggie's Make-Up Shop" so I felt it was time. Two of the girls were very hesitant and careful with the application. Reagan and Maggie chose a different approach:


One day, after our visit to the Rec Center, we decided to walk around the nearby bike path. It was such a beautiful, sunny day and we had no where to be (rare). Maggie found a caterpillar and seemed truly excited until right after I snapped this picture and she suddenly got incredibly creeped out by the little creature:


I quiet moment of coloring:


We Skyped with my mom and sisters. The kids went nuts over that:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE these photos!!! LOVE THEM.