Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Misc Pics

No matter where I store (hide) my label maker Maggie finds it. These little "notes" can be found all over the house.
"I love you mommy I do (with the addition of our house number)"


"Ask Maggie if you need help"--she's quite the helpful child:


First big snow of the year. She mostly just stood there and walked aimlessly around for about 5 minutes then was done.


I took the girls to the Butterfly Pavilion. Here they are checking out the bugs and spiders.


Maggie's outfit deserves an explanation. She picked both fabrics for me to make her a nightgown. I did and for her schools pajama day she chose to wear it over all of her store bought character options. I was a little touched by her choice. The nightgown didn't come off at the end of class.




Maggie's kindergarten picture. I was sorely tempted to send her back for re-take day but decided not to since this is just SO Maggie! Every time she's asked to smile for a picture this is the smile she provides. If you've read my blog for any length of time you'd know that means tons and tons of pictures taken in order to blog pics that don't have this smile. Gosh I love that silly face.

No comments: