Thursday, December 22, 2011

Big Girl Bed For Caroline

We recently put Caroline in a big girl bed. She seemed more attached to her crib than Maggie was so I was a bit worried. We took a trip to our local furniture store and let her pick out the mattress then came home for set up. Here's the last pic with the crib. Maggie is being a little dramatic about the crib coming down:

Maggie was more than happy to show Caroline how to over-populate the new bed with stuffed friends. They had a great time with the new spot to play. Of course now I need to redecorate completely. I've been knocking a few ideas around in my head...

Caroline seems to be doing well in the new bed. She likes the fact that I can lay down next to her and sing our night time songs. I'm happy to do that but I feel a little sad that it means we no longer use the rocking chair for song time. I'm not ready to be done with rocking my babies!

No comments: