Tuesday, December 20, 2011

More Misc Pics

Long story: I had some dental work done and we had to do a couple of trips to the lab that was making my crowns. The lab had a very strong smell--a chemical smell. Maggie was totally freaked out by this so my solution was to stick her nose in a package of gum. She kept that thing up under her nose for the whole 30 minute appointment.

Sweet little pic of Caroline in a leotard (which she refers to as her uniform).

The girls like to help with dinner prep lately:



After many cheap cuts (that always end up crooked!) I have started taking the girls to my friend for cuts. She does a great job and they love the blow-out at the end. Their hair never looked better!


Maggie's little kindergarten Thanksgiving party.


We took Katelyn to Discovery Days with us:



No comments: