Friday, December 23, 2011

My Birthday

This year I turned....well, let's just say I got (what felt like) A LOT older! My good friend, AJ, put together a little celebration at her house for me. It was absolutely perfect in every way. The food was fabulous. Her house was already fully decorated into a winter wonderland. And the company was awesome--I lovey LOVE my friends.
Unfortunately I spent the entire night before my lovely, perfect party in the bathroom vomiting. Awesome. I was fine by morning but so very weak. I didn't document the celebration with even one photo. I'm so bummed about that. My birthday has never been my favorite day to celebrate. I usually try to ignore it completely. But the one year a friend does something amazing for me and I don't even get a pic to remember makes me very, very sad. So this is my tiny little way of documenting one fabulous birthday celebration. Thank you AJ for throwing me such an amazing shin-dig and thanks to all of my lovely friends who attended!! I appreciate it more than you know.

No comments: